Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Tootsie’s gospels!

 Did you know you can find out a teacher’s nature from the light she uses in her classroom? White light and she is going to be strict and a stickler for rules, straight to the point and no nonsense. Yellow light and she is going to be flexible, fun and cool!

Tootsie is all of 10 and a talker! She sits down to profound conversations and stumps us with her logic. I recently switched jobs. After having worked for a small bank for years I have now moved to a company that specializes in small business loans. Tootsie sat down today and asked me “Mom, do you still work for a bank?”

“No Tootsie, I don't”

Tootsie “ So what do you do now?” This has been a fascination for both my kids. They are intrigued by mom’s job that has her talking all day and at home (I have been remote for the past 3 yrs) all day! So they constantly pick up words and jargons from my conversations and tease me about it!

I explained to her what my company does with small businesses. She seemed fascinated until I realized why

“So”, she asked “Can I get a loan?”

“Are you a small business?” I asked

“Yes” she says “you ask me to mind my business all the time”

The minx at her best!!

1 comment:

Tootsie said...

I really do have a business :)

My introspections on Women's day

  It is International Women's  Day and a day for us to celebrate women. Every year for me this is a day of introspection, it is a day to...