Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The blogging communion

I just spent the better part of an hour reading blogs ... what strikes me is the futility of it all!
I read someone who said .. havent we all dreamt of being an author someday, heaven forbid there are millions of bloggers (read me)! out there writing away without much thought on what they pen ... using the blog as a universal scrap pad (me! me! me!)! If these are the people who dreamt of being authors, I can only thank heaven that none made it!! :)
Thats enough morose-ness for a day I think...
I spend far too much time on the internet as it is, without reading what absolute strangers are doing with their lives !! And now I have begun to do that too.. thats food for thought!

1 comment:

Vishnu said...

hey. . i was planning to become the indian J.K.Rowling :P

My introspections on Women's day

  It is International Women's  Day and a day for us to celebrate women. Every year for me this is a day of introspection, it is a day to...